1) Applications can be submitted via webform, phone, fax, or e-mail
2) Within 3-4 business hours, we will contact you with an approval
3) Confirmation of approval to vendor and lessee
4) Documents will be generated and sent via fax or e-mail to your customer for review and signatures.
5) Upon receipt of all original, properly signed documents, a payment will be issued to you based on the amount of the invoice provided.
The easiest way to get started is to call an Account Executive today!! Call LONDON Leasing with the information toll free at 866.296.3031 or fax the PDF lease to 864.236.4412.
Filling Out The Lease Application :
Lessee Name - We need the exact legal name of the company, its DBA name (if applicable), and whether it is a corporation, partnership, LLC, or proprietorship.
Personal Date - Particularly on sole proprietorships, partnerships, and closely held corporations, it is important that we have the home address and social security number of the principal(s) – anyone that owns 20% or more of the company. This is necessary to obtain certain credit reports.
Signature – Any principal on the application providing their social security number and personal information must sign the lease application. This authorizes us and our assignees to check credit and is required as many banks will not rate by phone without authorization from the customer.
Vendor Information – Please include the name and address of the vendor supplying the equipment along with the equipment to be leased and the approximate cost. If available, a vendor quote is always helpful.
Bank Accounts and Trade References – Please include account numbers, name of bank and/or major trade suppliers.
1) After the lease application has been filled out, either call LONDON Leasing with the information toll free at 866.296.3031 or fax it to 864.236.4412. You will receive a credit notification within a few hours of our receipt of the completed application.
2) Once approved, the lease documents will be immediately prepared and sent to the customer for signature.
3) Upon receipt of signed documents and the advanced deposit check, London Leasing will issue a purchase order authorizing delivery and installation of the equipment.
4) Payment will be made for the equipment upon receipt of the supplier invoice, and delivery and acceptance of the equipment by the lessee.